Learn about Cannabis
At Ethos, we don’t just provide people with cannabis; we provide them with insight that helps them understand how cannabis can help them feel better. Browse the articles below to learn about cannabis, how it affects your body, and discover options to consume.
The Plant – What is Cannabis?
- What Is Cannabis?
- What Are Strains?
- Understanding Indicas, Sativas, and Hybrids
- What Are Cannabinoids?
- What Are Terpenes?
The Body – How Does Cannabis Affect Your Body?
Why Use Cannabis?
- Cannabis and Anxiety
- Cannabis and PTSD
- Cannabis and Cancer Therapies
- Cannabis and Neuropathy
- Cannabis and GI disorders
- Cannabis and Pain Relief
- Cannabis and Insomnia
- Athletes and Cannabis
- Older Adults and Cannabis
Products – How Is Cannabis Consumed?
- Methods of Consumption
- Cannabis Product Options
- Device Overview
- Cooking with Cannabis
- Cannabis Laboratory Test Results Explained
- Why Buy From a Licensed Dispensary?
- High THC Flower vs High CBD Flower
- Caviar and Moon Rocks: Yes, These Are Cannabis Products
Tap Into Terpenes
History – How Long Has Cannabis Been Around?
- The History of Cannabis as Medicine
- The Queer History of Cannabis Legalization
- Four Founding Fathers of Modern Cannabis
- Travelling with Cannabis
- Cannabis for the Holidays?
- Check for Quality in Cannabis Flower
- Does Temperature Matter?
- What is a Dose of Cannabis?
- How to Clean and Maintain Devices & Accessories
- How to Store Your Cannabis
- Comparing Alcohol & Cannabis
- Tell me about the munchies