Cran-Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 12 ounces of cranberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of orange juice
- Your favorite tincture (we recommend Curaleaf’s Cranberry Orange tincture for the flavor, but any tincture will work!)
Find your local Ethos Dispensary to pick up your favorite tincture
- In a medium size saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice
- Once sugar dissolves, stir in cranberries
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries start to pop (about 10 minutes)
- Remove cranberry sauce from heat and pour into bowl
- Let cranberry sauce cool and thicken
- Stir in desired amount of tincture based on your desired dose
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe makes approximately 11 servings. Refer to your product packaging to determine how many milligrams of THC are in one dropper or 1 milliliter. To calculate dosing, use the following formulas:
# of 1ml droppers added x 5mg THC / # of servings = amount of THC per serving
# of ml droppers added x 5mg CBD / # of servings = amount of CBD per serving
Short on Time?
No time for homemade cranberry sauce? You can add your tincture to canned cranberry sauce, too! Just add the desired amount of tincture and stir in thoroughly.