Ways to Shop
- In Store Shopping
Have questions? Want to browse? No problem! Our trained experienced Product Associates are happy to answer any questions, walk you through our menu, and give product recommendations before taking your order.
- Order Online and Pickup In-Store
Know what you want? Order from our online menu and pickup your order in store. Once your order is placed, you will receive a text saying when it’s been filled and ready for pick up. When you arrive to pick up your order, you will be able to speak to a Product Associate and/or make changes to your order if needed.
- Self-Serve Kiosk
Don’t have questions, but still want to come check out our in-store displays? Come take a look around, then use our self-serve ordering kiosk to place your order in the dispensary. A Product Associate will let you know when your order is fulfilled.
Need to Know
- No appointment needed!
- Please bring your valid state ID, medical card, accepted form of payment, and your questions.
- Cash or Aeropay accepted (ATM on-site, CLICK HERE to learn how to sign up for Aeropay)
- Orders will be held until the end of the day. After hours orders will be held through the end of the following day.
- Any questions or for help with online ordering, please call us at (412)-516-3412
Become a Patient
Before visiting or reserving products at an Ethos dispensary, you must become a certified patient or caregiver under Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program. To become a certified patient or caregiver, you or the patient for which you are providing care must have one of the qualifying serious medical conditions mentioned.