Anxiety manifests in many ways. Together let’s find relief.
There are many types of anxiety, which
can affect your life in different ways.
- Frequent crying
- Racing mind
- Inability to concentrate
- Excessive worry
- Racing heart
- Difficulty breathing
- Changes in appetite
- Sleeping difficulties
- GI issues
Your Anxiety Level
In order to treat effectively, it’s best to understand your level of anxiety.
Explore higher THC products.
Try 1:1 balanced products
Explore CBD dominant products.
Best to avoid high THC products initially.
In choosing the right product, it’s helpful to ask
yourself some questions.
- When is your anxiety worse, in the daytime or night-time?
- How important is convenience or discretion when consuming cannabis?
- Beyond a sense of calm, are there other desired outcomes with cannabis?
THC and CBD are two popular cannabinoids that can have a positive impact on the human body.
CBD has been identified as the cannabinoid most effective at reducing anxiety. THC can help as well, particularly in combination with CBD. For most people looking to reduce anxiety, THC should be consumed in small doses initially, and may not be best for those experiencing severe anxiety.
compound with the ability to alter your state of wellbeing.
Given the nature of anxiety, it’s best to determine how quickly you want to feel the effects, as well as how long you want them to last.
Cannabis recommendations for all anxiety levels
- Look for CBD-dominant and 1:1 balanced products; use caution with high-THC products initially
- Start at the lowest dose with all products, especially with products containing THC
- Inhaled product effects will generally be felt most quickly
- Look for linalool, myrcene, limonene and beta-caryophyllene in product terpene profiles
- Consider avoiding pinene and terpinolene, as these terpenes may worsen anxiety
- Oral and sublingual product effects will generally be felt longest
- Topical product effects may be mild compared to other product forms