807 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ethos Cannabis Launches Temporary Caregiver Program to Expand Medical Marijuana Access
Patients in Need May Be Eligible for Free, Contactless Delivery from State Certified Caregivers
April 24, 2020 – Philadelphia, Penn. – Ethos Cannabis, one of the premier medical cannabis dispensaries in Philadelphia and the flagship dispensary of the multi-state operator, launched their Temporary Caregiver Program to provide assistance for those who cannot physically make it to the dispensary. This was in direct response to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania provisionally lifting the cap on the amount of patients that a Certified Caregiver can deliver and administer medical products to.
The dispensary is encouraging patients at risk of contracting COVID-19, to associate themselves with one of the company’s on-staff caregivers to enable the caregivers to purchase products for patients and deliver it to their homes.
The dispensary is providing the Temporary Caregiver Programservice free of charge. It has also implemented software to optimize delivery routes, handle contactless payment, and track orders so patients know when their order will arrive at their home.
Current Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program Patients can enroll in this program through five easy steps:
- Make sure you are in the service area of 3 miles from the dispensary, which covers the area approximately north of Pattison Ave, south of Dauphin St, east of 42nd St, and west of Front St.
- Contact Ethos by phone at 267.861.7350, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Caregiver”, and include your name, address, and phone number.
- They will help you link your PA DoH Patient Account to one of the caregivers they already have on staff.
- Once approved, order online and select “Delivery.”
- A caregiver will transport your medication to you. Orders placed before 9pm should be transported the following business day. Delivery windows are: 11am-8pm Monday-Friday and 11am-6pm on Saturday.
The President of Ethos Cannabis, David Clapper, said of this program:
“We have been working with the Department of Health to continue to find ways to serve patients in need during this unusual time. By allowing us to expand the reach of our existing caregiver network, we can take advantage of our existing caregivers to provide service to patients who really should not be leaving their homes right now.The feedback we have received from patients has been amazing, and our staff has really stepped up to provide a very high level of service to those in need.”
About Ethos Cannabis
Ethos Cannabis has interests in the cultivation, processing and dispensing of cannabis in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Florida, and Arizona and is pursuing expansion opportunities in multiple states primarily on the East Coast. Our goal is to have a clear and compelling consumer-centric vision focused on helping individuals feel and live better through their experiences with cannabis.