ETHOS CAREGIVER DROP-OFF PROGRAM
Our Ethos Caregiver Drop-Off Program provides our patients access to their medical marijuana products without ever having to come to the dispensary.
Our service brings the Ethos Experience to our valued patients and will make our medical marijuana products more easily accessible to those patients in need. Any new Ethos guest must visit the dispensary at least once before registering.
LOOKING FOR THE MENU FOR ETHOS PHILADELPHIA?
We are currently servicing the following zip codes:
*If you do not see your zip code listed we are currently not servicing to your area. Check back, as we will be adding additional zip codes.
Things to know:
- Make sure you are in the service area.
- Once you enroll in the drop-off program and complete the sign-up form, you will receive a pop-up letting you know that you will receive an e-mail with the next steps to link a caregiver and place a reservation for drop-off on Dutchie.
- Patients will then link a caregiver by following the steps to the DOH website by clicking the link received via e-mail.
- Once successfully completed, patients will receive an auto-confirmation e-mail from the DOH and be given the go-ahead e-mail from Ethos to reserve their product on Dutchie.
- All reservations must be placed prior to 4pm to receive a drop-off the following day.
- Once your reservation is placed on Dutchie a customer care agent will reach out to confirm your reservation the night prior.
- Reservations will then be processed the morning of the drop-off and delivered to patients between 12pm – 5pm.
- We are currently transporting Tuesday – Saturday from 12pm – 5pm.
- Accepted methods of payment: CanPay and Cash. CanPay is the preferred method of payment, please follow this link to register with CanPay. CanPay has a daily limit of $500. We are currently not accepting Debit or Credit.
- There is no drop-off fee or order minimum to utilize the Ethos caregiver service.
If you have questions, please call us at 267-857-9396 or email us at Caregiver@EthosCannabis.com
What is the Ethos Drop-Off Program?
Ethos Drop-Off Program is a caregiver based transportation program. Once a patient links with one of our designated caregivers, they may place a product reservation to be transported to them using our online menu. When selecting ‘Delivery’ at check out, you will be prompted to select your Zip Code. If your zip code does not appear, we may not service your area at this time.
How do I get my Pennsylvania Patient card?
To get your Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Card, please follow the steps below:
- Create your patient profile on the PA Department of Health website for medical marijuana (https://padohmmp.custhelp.com/app/login).
- Ensure the information you into the site is typed exactly how it is stated on your PA drivers license/ID.
- You will then need to reach out to a certifying doctor. This is a list of certifying doctors in Pennsylvania as provided by the Department of health.
- Once you are certified by a doctor you may make your payment to the state. This can be done by logging into your Department of Health profile and using the ‘Make a Payment’ tab.
- Once the payment is made, your card will be sent in the mail. This may take up to 14 days. Check the expiration date on the card to make sure it is active before visiting a dispensary!
Who can partake in the Ethos Drop-Off program?
Any active Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Patient living within one of the zip codes listed may participate by linking to one of our Designated Caregivers. To sign up please follow this link.
What area are you transporting to?
Zip codes we are servicing at this moment:
Can I make a change to my reservation once it has been placed?
Any changes you wish to make to your reservation can be done when an associate contacts you the night before the drop-off.
What is the latest time I can place a reservation for next day drop-off?
A reservation must be placed by 4pm the previous day to receive your drop-off by the next day. Drop-offs take place Tuesday through Saturday only.
How can I get transportation updates?
You will be contacted throughout the process by our Customer Care Center. Your reservation will be confirmed through Dutchie as well. If you have any questions, please contact us at Caregiver@EthosCannabis.com
How can I pay?
For safety purposes we urge all patients to use CanPay to pay for your products. If you are not currently signed up with CanPay, please follow this link for more information. Debit and Credit are not accepted at this time. Cash is accepted if necessary.
I am not in the zip code radius; can I get still utilize the service?
Currently we are only servicing to the Zip Codes listed. 19102, 19103, 19104, 19106, 19107, 19109, 19121, 19122, 19123, 19125, 19130, 19132, 19133, 19139, 19143, 19145, 19146, 19147, 19148
If you have questions, please call us at (267) 710-8928 or email us at Caregiver@EthosCannabis.com
Do I have to be there to accept my product?
Yes, the patient is required to be present to receive the reservation.
Can someone else accept my product?
No one other than a caregiver or patient may accept the product reservation.
Do I need to tip?
Your generosity is greatly appreciated; however, we are not accepting tips at this time. Please donate to a local charity or pay it forward instead!
We want to hear from you. Whatever you think. At Ethos, you’re at home and your voice is heard.